What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify social networking sites where there is potential for cyber-stalking to take place.
Understand ways to prevent cyber-stalking and list organisations and people that can offer advice and support.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Research three different social networking sites which are used by your age group
- Research three high profile cases where cyber-stalking has taken place
- Design a poster or leaflet showing the main features in each of the three cases
- Describe two methods of preventing cyber-stalking
- Identify two organisations that can offer support to victims of cyber-stalking
- Design a poster which contains details of support organisations available to young people