What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Understand positional vocabulary.
Identify and use compass points.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify and find the perimeter of everyday items such as books, tables etc
- Follow directions to arrive at a set destination
- Create a set of directions for others to follow
- Identify all compass points
- Use compass points to indicate and find a destination
- Give directions using compass points