What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Understand what is meant by the term minor motoring offence.
Understand the potential consequences of committing a minor motoring offence.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Explain the term minor motoring offence
- List four examples of a minor motoring offence
- List four possible actions which could be taken by the police, should a minor motoring offence have been committed
- List the two potential consequences that a driver could face, should they receive a fixed penalty notice
- Explain what could happen to a driver should they receive 12 penalty points within three years, for committing minor motoring offences