Lifeskills Challenge training workshops
Training is highly recommended for co-ordinators in centres that are running or planning to run Lifeskills Challenge. The workshops cover administration processes, offer guidance on using the Lifeskills Challenge website and provide a practical introduction to writing and submitting challenges.
Centres will not be able to write and submit their own challenges until they have attended a Lifeskills Challenge training workshop.
Summer 2019 training workshops
We are trialling the new Lifeskills Challenge training workshops in July 2019 and centres are able to claim back the training costs for one delegate per centre.
These workshops are open to new and existing Lifeskills Challenge centres. Workshops will be held in Bristol, Birmingham, London and Southport.
Below is a range of video tutorials to provide guidance on Lifeskills Challenge processes. Further guides will be available shortly.
- Searching for challenges:
- Finding out information about a challenge
- Registering learners – part one
- Registering learners – part two
- Assigning challenges – part one
- Assigning challenges – part two
- Challenge progress
- Internal moderation and certification
- Statement of achievement and initial quality check – part one
- Statement of achievement and initial quality check – part two