What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Understand the creation and purpose of the Road Safety Act
Understand the impact of the Road Safety Act on day-to-day life
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- State what the Act, is an Act of and explain what this means to a member of the public
- Explain the purpose behind the Act
- List the 8 provisions of the Act
- Explain the new criminal offence that was introduced as part of the 2006 Act
- Identify 2 benefits of the Road Safety Act to a pedestrian.
- Identify 2 benefits of the Road Safety Act to people living in a community.
- Identify 2 benefits of the Road Safety Act to road users in the United Kingdom