What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify an area to be tidied.
Be able to sort items and tidy an area.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- State which room or area needs to be tidied
- State why it needs to be tidied
- State which items they will tidy or sort
- Sort items as required eg by product, size or use
- Place items neatly in their place eg shelf, box, cupboard
- Clean or vacuum tidied area with appropriate support