What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence.
Be able to use a full stop at the end of a sentence.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Show and discuss where to put a capital letter
- Find capital letters in a text
- Use a capital letter in their own sentence
- Show and discuss where a full stop will go
- Identify full stops in a text
- Use a full stop correctly in their own sentence