What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Follow a simple set of oral and/or written instructions.
Write and illustrate a simple set of instructions.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify and collect ingredients; materials; tools
- Follow bullet points or numbers in chronological order carrying out instructed tasks
- Refer to diagrams, photographs or illustrations
- List ingredients; materials; resources
- Use imperative verbs to begin sentences
- Use bullet points or numbers to structure writing
- Explain tasks in chronological order
- Label a diagram, photograph or illustration