What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Follow a simple set of instructions.
Sequence and label an illustrated set of instructions.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Follow a set of oral instructions
- Refer to illustrations to aid understanding
- Select the appropriate tools; equipment; ingredients
- Sequence illustrations in chronological order
- Identify appropriate imperative verbs and, or numbers then match to each image
- Label illustrations with key phrases