What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Listen and respond to persuasive texts.
Create a simple, short persuasive text.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Listen to two persuasive texts
- Express an opinion on each
- Use some persuasive words and phrases
- Express an opinion about a topic you are familiar with; using some persuasive words and phrases
- Write in simple sentences, experimenting with capital letters and full stops