What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Listen and respond to texts in this genre.
Create a simple story map of a text in this genre.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Listen to two stories in this genre
- Identify good and evil characters
- Identify human and supernatural characters
- Recall key events in the story in sequential order
- Sequence six to eight pictures of a familiar myth or legend
- Match key words and or phrases provided to the correct image
- Add speech bubbles to characters in two images with exclamations or simple statements