What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Know how to identify Fire Exit signs at the centre and understand how to follow a safe route to the muster point.
Be able to experience evacuating a building at the centre and moving safely to the muster point.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Find the appropriate Fire Exit signs around the centre and mark them on a map of the site
- Use a map of the centre to plot a route to the muster point
- Use knowledge of the centre to know a safe route to the muster point
- Follow the route in a safe manner to reach the muster point
- Respond appropriately to any safety instructions given during the evacuation