What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to list items needed for an overnight bag .
Be able to pack an overnight bag.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- State items needed for overnight bag from visual prompts; eg toothbrush; nightwear; underwear
- Identify how much they need to take for one overnight stay; eg one pair of socks
- Write or use symbols to create a list for their overnight bag
- Follow their list and select items with support as required
- Choose a bag of appropriate size for items needed
- Pack bag appropriately; eg placing toiletries in a wash bag