What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to understand simple facts about the human respiratory system and recount this information when questioned.
Be able to participate in practical activities about the respiratory system.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Answer three simple questions about the respiratory system
- Label a diagram of the respiratory system
- Recount information about the respiratory system
- Engage with at least three different practical activities that relate to the respiratory system
- Use at least five terms of appropriate scientific language relating to the respiratory system