What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Correctly sequence images from an event in their daily routine.
Correctly sequence events over the course of a week.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Match a word or short caption to a picture of something they do each day e.g. brushing teeth, getting ready for school, getting lunch
- Sequence at least three images from that event into the correct order
- Using words, symbols or pictures, respond to questions with time connectives, e.g. what they did first
- Match pictures or symbols of events from their weekly routines to the correct days of the week
- With support, match pictures of symbols of events to the words today, yesterday and tomorrow