What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Know of key personal events in own lifetime
Understand other peoples key lifetime events
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- From a given list, identify at least 3 personal key events in own lifetime.
- Decide the order of these events.
- Use at least 2 different methods, e.g. photos, drawings, dates to create a personal timeline of these events.
- Get information from someone else about their key lifetime events.
- State 1 thing that is similar compared to own events.
- State 1 thing that is different to own events.