What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Know that there are different types of passwords.
Understand the importance of passwords.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Research system passwords and describe when these are used
- Research programme passwords and describe when these are used
- Identify three risks of using obvious or weak passwords
- State why passwords should be changed frequently
- Identify three risks of not changing a password
- Describe a suitable method of choosing a password