What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to communicate information about themselves
Be able to find out information about other people
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Give their full name when asked
- With prompts, look at the person they are talking to
- Communicate their age and where they live
- Communicate about something they like e.g. "I like swimming"
- Communicate about something they don't like e.g. "I don't like football"
- Respond to a question to communicate one other fact e.g. "I like purple" when asked about favourite colour
- Respond to prompts to find out the names of two people in the group
- Ask a question to learn information about the group e.g. "what is your favourite colour?"
- Listen to the response of others
- Complete a tick chart to record the preferences of the group e.g. favourite food