What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to participate in a range of gymnastic activities.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Balance for 3 seconds individually.
- Participate in a balance with a peer for 2 seconds.
- Make three different shapes with own body.
- Demonstrate the ability to travel in three different ways (e.g. using feet, using hands and feet, using other body parts etc).
- Demonstrate the ability to travel at two different heights (e.g. on the floor, on a bench etc).
- Demonstrate the ability to travel at two different speeds.