What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Communicate with others in the community.
Engage in activities alongside others in the community.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Use signs or speech when taking part in three different community tasks or activities
- Use signs or speech to respond to a person in the community who is initiating verbal communication
- Initiate an interaction with an appropriate person in the community
- Participate in exploring objects or events in the community
- Recognise and respond to the actions/behaviours of other people in the community