What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Plan to travel on a bus journey.
Be able to travel on a bus.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Choose a location to travel to by bus (from a selection)
- Follow instructions to collect the personal items needed for a bus journey (e.g. money, bag coat)
- From a choice of signs, indicate the bus stop sign
- Indicate to an adult or peer when the bus is arriving at the bus stop
- With support, state the destination you would like to get to
- With support, hand over money to pay the bus fair
- Follow instructions to behave appropriately on the bus
- Follow instructions to stop the bus
- Get off the bus safely