What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Recognise the importance of good personal hygiene.
Identify and demonstrate using products and items required as part of a personal hygiene routine.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- State two ways to maintain good personal hygiene
- State two things that could happen if you don't maintain good personal hygiene routines
- Identify two different products used for personal hygiene e.g. shower gel, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste
- State what each product is used for
- Demonstrate using one personal hygiene product appropriately
- Identify two different items used for personal hygiene e.g. comb, toothbrush, nail file
- State what each item is used for
- Demonstrate using one item of personal hygiene equipment appropriately