What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Plan and complete science experiments.
Identify different scientific terms.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Plan an experiment, following written or symbolised instructions on at least three occasions
- Take part in an experiment with a peer on three occasions
- Report on the findings from each experiment using scientific language
- Review each experiment and identify how it links to everyday situations
- Use scientific vocabulary related to a science investigation in context
- Conclude why something happened from what has been observed or recorded