What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to record numerical information.
Be able to present data to inform others.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify the purpose of recording numerical information
- Identify categories in preparation for recording numerical information
- Record numerical information
- Use different ways to present data, for others to use
- Label all information appropriately