What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Recognise the skills and qualities needed for working life.
Recognise personal career opportunities.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Describe at least two personal skills which employees need for a particular job
- Describe at least two personal qualities which employees need for a particular job
- Identify their own skills that can be applied to a job
- Identify their own qualities that can be applied to a job
- Identify areas for development
- Find out about potential job roles which interest them
- Identify a suitable potential job role
- Explain why they would be suitable for that job role