What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Identify suitable job options.
Explore opportunities for work.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- State who to see and where to go for help with job choices
- Get information about different job options
- Contact job options of interest
- Identify personal skills and qualities needed for a particualr job
- Describe how he/she decided on suitable job options
- Regularly review skills and interests over a period of time
- Observe and record occurances in the workplace
- Regularly reflect on observations in the workplace eg. diaries
- Ask questions about the workplace to people that work there