What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Recognise personal skills and qualities.
Identify what kind of work they would like to try.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Show an understanding of what is meant by a skill
- Show an understanding of what is meant by a quality
- Identify at least two of their own personal skills
- Identify at least two of their own personal qualities
- Identify the kind of work they would like to try
- Identify different aspects of the work they would like to try
- Express why they would like to do the job
- Express if their own skills and qualities would be helpful in the job and why