What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify organisations that offer volunteering opportunities.
Be able to participate in a volunteering activity.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- List three different organisations where they could volunteer and the volunteering activities that are available
- Produce a leaflet for one of the organisations, stating how they help the community
- Produce a poster outlining health and safety rules for their chosen volunteering activity
- State the PPE needed for the activity
- Demonstrate meeting health and safety requirements when taking part in a volunteering activity