What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to understand the difference between right and wrong.
Be able to identify negative behaviours and criminal acts.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify what is meant by acceptable behaviour (doing the right thing)
- Identify what is meant by breaking the law (doing the wrong thing)
- Choose and sort actions of 'doing the right thing' and 'doing the wrong thing'
- List at least three negative behaviours displayed in school or college
- List at least three different criminal acts that are against the law
- Create a poster showing "doing the wrong thing" and "doing the right thing"