What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to use written words and phrases for a purpose.
Be able to construct simple sentences.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Write details required on simple records or forms
- Write information for others to read
- Use full stops and an initial capital letter in a sentence
- Use capital letters for names and places and for the personal pronoun ‘I’
- Use the correct word order in a sentence