What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Understand that there are different ways to present information.
Be able to present information in different ways.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify four different ways that information is presented in everyday situations eg pictograms, colour coding, numbered lists, bulleted lists, simple diagrams, symbols
- Identify the purpose of representing information
- Use lists to present basic information eg grocery items to buy, things to do
- Use pictorial representations of information
- Use simple diagrams to present information