What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Know how to relate their skills and interests to potential job opportunities.
Be able to communicate why they would be suited to a particular job role.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify a job opportunities using given information
- Identify their skills and interests
- Identify what tasks would be involved in this job
- Discuss with others whether the job would be appropriate for them based on their skills and interests
- Identify a job they would like to know more about
- State why they think they would be good at that job