What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Know how to relate their skills and interests to potential job opportunities.
Be able to communicate information about themselves which is relevant to a particular job role.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify two job opportunities using given information
- Recognise at least three skills and two interests they have
- Identify the skills and qualities required for a particular job
- Contact at least two job opportunities of interest
- Observe a range of work experiences
- Reflect on work experience observations eg diary, log
- Review their skills and interests
- Identify a job role which is of interest to themâ€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹
- Agree with an appropriate person how they will present information about themselves
- Communicate straightforward information about themselves relevant to the job role