What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Experience and participate in different leisure activities.
Participate in listening activities.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Coactively participate in three different leisure activities
- Demonstrate a fleeting response to an aspect of at least one leisure activity
- Listen to a range of transport sounds in the classroom environment
- Show a response towards one sound
- Participate in a sound walk within the local community