What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify all the medications they are prescribed and state their uses.
Be able to show correct methods to administer their own medication consistently.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify each medication they are prescribed
- Identify correct dosage
- Identify correct times to administer
- Explain how to administer them
- Explain reasons for taking them
- Demonstrate administering their own medication correctly over a period of time
- Show they can store medicine correctly
- State what to do if they encounter any issues eg such as running out of medication, equipment breaking