What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to list the basic needs of a baby.
Be able to demonstrate how to meet the basic needs of a baby using a virtual baby.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- State what a baby's basic needs are
- State who can provide these basic needs to the baby
- List the equipment needed to provide for these needs
- Show they are able to meet four basic needs of a baby using a virtual baby over a period of a week
- Record how they have met these needs using a diary or personal care print out
- Demonstrate meeting two basic needs on a virtual baby to a small group of peers