What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Participate in visits to different types of shops.
Experience and participate in exploration of items bought during a shopping trip.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Take part in at least two visits where they experience different shops
- Listen to a range of sounds in the community eg checkout beeping, electronic doors, tannoy systems etc
- Respond to different smells during a visit to a supermarket or market hall
- Watch/feel items being taken out of a bag following a shopping trip
- Demonstrate a preference or dislike response to at least one object or item bought in a shop