What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to independently research a famous historical person.
Be able to produce an account that identifies the key features of a famous historical person and the impact they had on society.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Choose at least three information sources they will use to carry out their research
- Carry out research using the different information sources
- Produce notes on their findings about the famous historical person
- Produce a written or recorded account (of at least 500 words) outlining the key features of a famous historical person's life
- Assess the impact the person had on society