What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify private places.
Be able to behave appropriately in private places.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- State what is a private place and what is a public place
- Identify at least two places that are private for them eg bedroom, toilet, bathroom
- Identify at least two private places that other people might use eg kitchen, lounge, garden
- Identify parts of the body that are OK to touch when they are alone in a private place
- Identify private places where they can undress
- Identify at least one part of the body they should not touch or expose when around other people in a private place