What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to select an appropriate hair brush/comb independently.
Be able to independently move the hair brush/comb in the correct direction through their hair to leave neat and tidy.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Select an appropriate hair brush/comb from more than three options
- Hold the selected hair brush/comb correctly
- Move the hair brush/comb in the correct direction through their hair
- Brush their hair for an appropriate amount of time
- Put the hair brush/comb down to signify they have finished brushing their hair