What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to engage in activities associated with the story of Siddhartha.
Be able to carry out research and compose a piece of writing about Siddhartha.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Take part in activities associated with the story of Siddhartha
- Carry out research into the story of Siddhartha
- Use a writing frame to plan a piece of writing using appropriate punctuation and grammar
- Use research findings to compose a piece of writing about Siddhartha
- Use sentences and paragraphs appropriately and spell key words correctly
- Use appropriate materials to create drawings to enhance work