What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Use pictures to identify celebrities who are male and female.
Show that they know the names for different body parts (male and female).
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Make a poster to show images of both male and female celebrities
- Make a list of the words that can be used to name different body parts (including slang words)
- Label the body parts on a diagram of a female body (including private body parts)
- Label the body parts on a diagram of a male body (including private body parts)
- Identify the differences between a male and female body