What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to prepare for planned tasks, organising the equipment needed.
Be able to prepare for a given activity remembering instructions from a previous lesson.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Listen to instructions for an activity
- Organise the equipment they need
- Carry out the specified activity within a given time limit
- Demonstrate they remember instructions for an activity previously given
- Locate the equipment needed for the activity
- Carry out the activity within the given time limit