What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Listen and respond to texts in this genre.
Create a short, simple autobiography.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- State what an autobiography is
- Listen to two autobiographical texts
- Recall key events from the texts
- Use sentence stems to describe themselves orally
- Describe feelings and or responses to past events
- Recall and record key memories and achievements or milestones
- Sequence events in chronological order
- Describe themselves in simple sentences
- Experiment with capital letters and full stops
- Label photographs or illustrations