What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to use 3 or more BSL signs in response to a question.
Be able to use BSL to express their feelings and opinions.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Show five or more BSL signs for different emotions
- Express an opinion in BSL in response to a question
- Match the correct BSL sign to the emotion
- Use up to three BSL signs to express how they feel/suggest how others feel
- Repeat a question to others in BSL to ask how they feel