What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Identify what household products are used for and prepare to go shopping.
Use household products safely.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify 10 jobs in the home that would need a household product and identify a product to use for each job
- Make a shopping list of products needed for keeping clothes clean
- Make a shopping list of products needed for cleaning a bathroom
- Make a shopping list of products needed for cleaning a kitchen
- Use three household products for their correct use
- Identify how these products can be used safely
- Identify where these products need to be stored in the house