What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to participate in following a visual story.
Be able to participate in activities linked to theme of text.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Listen to at least two short stories or picture books
- Identify a character or key fact about each story from a choice of two
- Answer three yes/no questions correctly about each text
- Follow simple activities linked to theme of book
- Join in activities related to the text, linked to the world around us