What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify safe places to cross a road.
Be able to cross a road safely.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify at least two dangers while crossing a road
- Identify at least two types of pedestrian crossing
- Identify areas where it is safe to cross the road if a pedestrian crossing is not visible
- Walk along a pavement on an recognised route safety
- Participate in using a minimum of two types of pedestrian crossings
- Participate in crossing the road safety, if a pedestrian crossing is not visible