What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify cells and their functions in the human body.
Be able to identify ecosystems on planet Earth and the effect of humans on these ecosystems.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify a plant and animal cell
- Describe the functions of a least three different cells (Red Blood Cell, Sperm Cell, Egg Cell)
- Using a word bank, identify three features of three different systems
- Describe two contrasting ecosystems
- Label two ecosystems with examples of the effects that humans have that cause negative outcomes