What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Identify what they are good at both inside and outside of school.
Participate in things they enjoy or things that make them happy.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- State two things they are good at in school
- State two things they are good at in the home
- Identify how being good at something makes them feel
- Identify two things that make them happy
- Participate in two separate activities that makes them happy; eg storytime; listening to music; playing with a toy
- Identify or show what they enjoyed about each activity